233 – Vía Marsella | Punta Piedra
Single Family Homes
- Date added: 05/19/20
- State: Baja California
- City: Ensenada
- Community: Punta Piedra
- Type: For Sale
- Category: Homes
- Market Status: Available
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Available
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Floors: 2
- Area: 9298.134916 sq ft
- Parking Type: Covered
- Parking Spaces (total): 8
- Parking Comments: 2 in garage + 6 more on driveway
360° Virtual Tour
Great layout, modern design, plenty of parking space, green areas, space to entertain, and a huge backyard. This is one of the best deals in all of Baja.
This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is spacious with a modern design and stone finishes. The entire distribution is set with entertaining in mind. Right from the front, you will see an expansive drive-way that holds four to six cars, plus 2 more at street-side parking. Not to mention the detached 2-car covered garage, bringing the total to 8 or 10 parking spaces! The garage not only will hold two cars, but also has plenty of room for storage.
Next, you’ll pass right through the middle of a beautifully kept loan adorned with tall palm trees and boulders. Right before the entrance on your right, you’ll see a shaded wood-beam porch with stone flooring, an outdoor grill, and a firepit. This porch has direct access to the dining area through glass sliders, and to a side patio that leads to the backyard.
As you enter the home you will notice quarry stone tile-flooring throughout, you will also see, almost in front of you a staircase, leading to the top level. To the right, you’ll find a great room holding the living and dining areas. To the left, you will find the master bedroom and a hall with a guest half-bathroom, the laundry area, and a third full bathroom next to a door that leads to the backyard.
The master bedroom is huge, comes with quarry stone tile-flooring, corner windows, mini-split for hot weather, walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom. The master bathroom is spacious, has travertine tile on the floor, and walls, a tub, a separate shower, and a bathroom sink with travertine finishes.
The living room and dining areas are divided by a double-pane stone fireplace. The living room has a ceiling fan, and is surrounded by tall window-panes with shades; the access to the back patio is through glass sliders. The dining room sits right next to the kitchen and has access to the front porch.
The kitchen is galley style with plenty of cabinetry and storage space. It comes with granite countertops, all the appliances, and has direct access to the back patio.
The back patio deck is open to a large lawn area, great for gatherings and family events. It is shaded with stucco-covered columns. This provides excellent coverage from the sun. The backyard is huge and well kept. It features mature trees to the side. This is a great space if you have children, grandchildren, and pets.
On the upper level, you’ll find the two extra rooms along with a complete bathroom. The staircase landing has a window with a partial ocean view through a window. Both bedrooms have a quarry stone tile-flooring, mini-split for hot weather, and large closets. The second bedroom has a balcony that faces the ocean, from here you have a partial ocean view.
Punta Piedra offers a truly private oceanfront setting with beach access, along with amenities like an oceanfront boardwalk, community pools, outdoor grills, and private 24/7 security. Just a 5-minute drive to the Bajamar golf course, 30 minutes to the Guadalupe Valley, where you’ll find famous world-class wineries, gourmet food, and fresh produce.
This home offers so much more. We encourage you to see an Immersive 360° Virtual Tour of this home. Set an appointment to see this property today. SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Beach Access, Beach Sandy, Partial Ocean View, White Water View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: La Mision
- Closest Transport: Taxy/Uber
- Home Owner Association Fees: $ 275.00
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Interior Features: Alarm System, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Laundry Room, Stone, Tile, Window Covers
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Cement, Concrete, Stucco
- Lot Features: Clubhouse, Fenced, Front Porch, Garage, Garden Area, Gated Community, Patio, Swimming Pool
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Hood Fan, Microwave, Outdoor Grill, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: Mountain View, Ocean View
- Heating: Zoned
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Window / Wall Unit, Zoned
- Roof: Asphalt, Concrete Tile
- Sewer/Water Systems: Other, Private, Public
- Extra Features: Balcony, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, High Speed Internet Available, Pets Allowed, Public Transportation, Security Guard on Duty
- Common Features: Close to Shops and Malls, Close to Schools, Clubhouse, Controlled Access, Pool, Private Security, Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed: Yes