#301 Bahia in San Antonio Del Mar
Single Family Homes
$ 399,000.00Price Drop
Av Estero 114, San Antonio del Mar, B.C., Mexico
- Date added: 12/21/19
- State: Baja California
- City: Tijuana
- Community: San Antonio Del Mar
- Type: For Sale
- Category: Homes
- Market Status: Available
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Available
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Floors: 2
- Parking Type: Covered, Garage
- Parking Spaces (total): 2
- Parking Comments: Enclosed Garage with Remote
- Great Investment Opportunity!! Enjoy living and also renting the bottom half of this Beachfront home!!
- 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath OCEANFRONT HOME minutes away from San Diego.
- San Antonio De Mar is one of the First Gated Ocean Front Communities in Baja, that offer Beach access to its Owners.
- This Home has been recently remodeled. New Kitchen Cabinets, New Tiled Flooring, All New Double Pane Vinyl Windows.
- Freshly painted inside and out. Skylights throughout home 2 Gas Fireplaces.
- 2 Levels of Living. You can Live in the 1st Level and Rent out the 2nd Level, a nice way to supplement your income.
- 1st Level Offers a Master Bedroom with its private Master Bath. Guest Bedroom. Half Bath.
- Open Space Concept for the Kitchen and Dining Room. Living Room offers a Gas Fireplace.
- Lower Level offers a Small Kitchenette, Spacious Living Room and Dining Room, 3rd Bedroom and Full Bath.
- Large Balcony Deck to enjoy BBQs, laying out in the Summer Sun with your family and friends.
- Privately Built-in Staircase takes you to a large stretch of SANDY BEACH.
- Please call to make an appointment to see this Beachfront Home.
- Held in a Bank Trust
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Ocean Front, Beachfront, Beach Access, Beach Cliff, Beach Sandy, Ocean View, Panoramic Ocean View, Top Cliff View, White Water View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: Rosarito Beach
- Closest Transport: Local Bus, Taxi
- Home Owner Association Fees: $ 60.00
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Laundry Room, Skylights, Stone, Tile, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Covers
- Exterior Finish: Cement, Concrete, Concrete Block, Glass
- Lot Features: Fenced Yard, Front Porch, Garage, Gated Community
- Appliances: Gas Range, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: Ocean Front, Ocean View, Panoramic, Water Front, Water View
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Roof: Concrete
- Sewer/Water Systems: Private, Public, Septic, Water District
- Extra Features: Balcony, Cable Available, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Garage Door Opener
- Common Features: BBQ Area, Business Center, Cable Avialble, Close to Shops and Malls, Close to Schools, Clubhouse, Controlled Access, Internet Available, Playground, Pool, Private Security, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Pets Allowed: Yes
Rose Samano 661-111-9334 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.bajareagroup.com Company: Baja Real Estate Group For the last 18 yrs, I’ve been calling Rosarito Beach my home. I married a local and have a beautiful family and we can’t imagine living anywhere else. I can tell you from experience that living or just visiting Baja can be a wonderful and fun experience. An experience so memorable that you become interested in investing here in Rosarito. Your not just investing in a home but your also investing in a lifestyle which is what we love best about Baja…the Ocean, the Beaches, the Seafood Restaurants, Local art and home crafts, the Fishing, the Whale watching, the Baja Racing….its an endless list of activities that Baja has to offer. So let me help you find that special home for you and your family and start your Baja adventure.