#85 Pelicanos Oeste Las Gaviotas
Single Family Homes
360° Virtual Tour
This oceanfront home features 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and amazing ocean views. Located in the gated community of Las Gaviotas, a private beachfront community famous for its uncrowded surfing spot and relaxed lifestyle.
This home is three levels high, with a covered garage on the first level. The garage fits one or two cars, depending on their length. Here you will find storage and the laundry area.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
On the left side, with the beach on your back, you will find the stairs leading to the second level and the main entrance. Through this passage, you will also find a small patio on the back.
The main level features impeccable hardwood floors throughout. The ocean view kitchen comes with granite countertops, lots of cabinet space, and white appliances.
The living and dining room areas enjoy beautiful ocean views through a pair of panoramic arched windows. From here you can access a spacious terrace with unobstructed views of the ocean.
On the back you’ll find two bedrooms, one is currently designated as a study, but can be easily converted back to a normal bedroom. The other bedroom features hardwood flooring, a ceiling fan and, large closets.
In the middle, between the bedrooms and the kitchen, you will find a complete bathroom. Right across is the staircase leading to the second level. There is a small pantry/storage area under the stairs.
On the second level, you’ll find two more rooms and the Master. Just as you come up from the stairs you will see a complete, double-appointed bathroom.
On the back there two bedrooms with carpeted floors, one has large built-in closets and the other one has furniture. Both have ceiling fans.
The master bedroom is spacious, and it features hardwood flooring, fireplace, large closets, arched panoramic ocean view windows, and a private terrace from where you can enjoy unobstructed panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. The private beachfront community is famous for its uncrowded surfing spot and relaxed lifestyle.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
The gated community of Las Gaviotas offers privacy, security, beachfront living amenities, and a regular flow of visitors, as many of the current homeowners rent out their properties for added income. A popular practice in Gaviotas.
Give us a call today, showings by appointment only, contact your trusted agent!
*Cash sales only. To book an appointment for a showing, please send proof of funds. If financing, please send proof of pre-approved qualifications.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Ocean Front, Beachfront, Beach Access, Beach Cliff, Beach Rocky, Beach Sandy, Ocean View, Panoramic Ocean View, White Water View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: ROSARITO BEACH
- Closest Transport: UBER/TAXY
- Home Owner Association Fees: $ 275.00
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Cement, Concrete
- Lot Features: Clubhouse, Fenced, Gated Community, Landscaped, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Appliances: Freezer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: Ocean Front, Ocean View, Panoramic, Water Front, Water View
- Heating: Zoned
- Cooling: Zoned
- Sewer/Water Systems: Private, Public, Septic, Water District
- Extra Features: Cable Available, Controlled Access, Fitness Center, Pets Allowed, Public Transportation
- Common Features: Business Center, Cable Avialble, Close to Shops and Malls, Close to Schools, Clubhouse, Controlled Access, Fitness Center, Internet Available, Playground, Pool, Private Security, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Pets Allowed: Yes