Puerto Salina Marina
Single Family Homes
- State: Baja California
- City: Ensenada
- Community: Puerto Salina | La Marina
- Type: For Sale
- Category: Homes
- Market Status: Sold
- Post Updated: 2021-05-03 12:46:29
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Sold
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Floors: 1
- Area: 2000 sq ft
- Lot size: 3229 sq ft
- Year built: 2005
- Parking Type: Garage
- Parking Spaces (total): 4
This is a home for entertaining! It’s a 2 bedroom w/additional studio, 2.5 baths, single level home w/a rooftop pool-jacuzzi located in the exclusive oceanfront community of Puerto Salina. Puerta Salina is a marina community w/boat slips located right off the scenic toll road at KM 73. It’s about a 40-minute drive from the US border & sits right in between downtown Rosarito & Ensenada. This gated community offers paved streets & lights, a clubhouse, tennis courts, a convenience store on-premise & a beachfront Cantina/restaurant that is a 5-minute walk. And the best part, this home is 1 street away from the sandiest, most beautiful 2 mile stretch of beach in Baja Norte.
Walking up to the home, there is a nice size covered receiver space to the grand wood front door. As you enter the home, you will walk into such a spacious, open living space made for entertaining. The living area is complete w/a granite fireplace, wooden cabinetry bar area, high ceilings, decorative columns & gorgeous travertine tile flooring. Beautiful custom windows & glass doors give so much natural light & lead you to an outdoor front patio w/views of the ocean for relaxing. Going down the hall you will find the kitchen. The kitchen includes granite countertops, tiled backsplash & wood cabinetry w/lots of storage space. Going down the hallway there is a guest full bathroom & connects with the guest bedroom. This guest bedroom is so spacious, doors leading into the bedroom are over 200 yrs. old, room accented w/columns & doors that lead out to a small back terrace. The master bedroom has a 2nd granite fireplace, wooden closets, custom windows/door leading to an outdoor area & its own private en suite bath.
There are stairs in the living area that go up to a rooftop deck. What a fantastic space to entertain with 360-degree views of mountains, ocean & beach! There is a built-in area that has a sink & a great space to put a BBQ grill. There is so much terrace space for guests & on the left side of the home is a pool & jacuzzi w/ocean views for miles! Imagine enjoying sunny days in the pool, relaxing in the jacuzzi & watching the sunsets on this special rooftop space!
There are also stairs from the inside of the home that lead to a 1 car garage space. There is a half bath for guests coming in from the sandy beach or can be used for guests using the small studio/bedroom at the end of the garage.
Puerto Salina offers so much…tons of water activities, great beach & community living. The views of the ocean, beach, mountains, city lights & marina area are gorgeous. So close to the LaFonda exit off the toll where you will find beachfront dining, bars & oceanfront hotels. La Mision is another mile up the road which has more restaurants, grocery/shopping close by. Golfing at Bajamar is 5 minutes away, wine country is a 30-minute drive…you cannot beat this location. Financing possible for qualified buyers with 40% down. For more info & to schedule your private tour, contact us today!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Beach Access, Beach Sandy, Ocean View, Panoramic Ocean View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: Puerto Salina
- Closest Transport: Puerto Salina
- Home Owner Association Fees: $ 100.00
- Interior Features: Fireplace, Hot Tub / Spa, Tile, Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior Finish: Concrete Block
- Lot Features: Clubhouse, Deck, Front Porch, Garage, Gated Community, Patio, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Appliances: Freezer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: City Lights, Marina, Mountain View, Ocean View, Panoramic, Water View
- Roof: Concrete
- Sewer/Water Systems: Public
- Extra Features: Balcony, Cable Available, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Gas Line Hook-up for BBQ, High Speed Internet Available, Pets Allowed, Public Transportation, Security Guard on Duty
- Common Features: Cable Avialble, Clubhouse, Controlled Access, Internet Available, Pool, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Pets Allowed: Yes