2 Story Furnished Home in Marena Cove!
Single Family Homes
Gorgeous Home in Oceanfront Community under $550k!
- State: Baja California
- City: Rosarito Beach
- Community: Marena Cove
- Type: For Sale
- Category: Single Family Homes
- Market Status: Available
- Post Updated: 2023-08-30 10:28:57
- Bedrooms: 4
- Rent period: Not Applicable
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Available
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Floors: 2
- Area: 3200 sq ft
- Lot size: 4390 sq ft
- Year built: 2003
- Parking Type: Garage
- Parking Spaces (total): 4
- Parking Comments: 2 Car garage & 2 additional
This could be your dream home in an oceanfront community here in Northern Baja! This is a custom-built, furnished, 2-story home in the beautifully manicured community of Marena Cove. Marena Cove is about a 40-minute drive from the US border in S Rosarito, right off the toll road for easy access. Marena Cove offers a community pool, tennis courts & a gorgeous oceanfront walkway that runs along a cliff overlooking amazing views of the Pacific Ocean…all within steps of your home!
As you come up to the home, there is a grand entrance, front patio area to relax & enjoy a morning cup of coffee. Entering the home, there is a foyer to receive guests & a formal living space w/beautifully sculptured fireplace. To the right, you will enter a den/TV room that connects to a private front outdoor balcony. The kitchen is so spacious! Kitchen features all Kitchen Aid appliances, granite counters, hood, double ovens, island w/seating, separate pantry room w/door & a breakfast nook for informal meals. There is a formal dining space as well for entertaining. The 1st floor features a guest half bath. Also on the 1st floor is a guest bedroom w/it’s own en suite bath, shower/bath combination.
Going up to the 2nd floor level, there is another sitting room area. The master bedroom is something to see! Has its own private balcony area w/views of the Pacific Ocean. Master has its own dressing area w/mirrors & walk in closet space. Also has its own en suite bath with a platform jacuzzi tub, separate double shower area, his & her sinks/vanity space. There is 2 more guest bedrooms on the 2nd level that share a Jack N Jill bath, complete w/shower. This home features crown molding throughout, gorgeous flooring, tile on outdoor sitting areas & attention to detail!
Marena Cove has grocery stores, gas station, pharmacy & shopping in nearby Primo Tapia, which is a 5 minute drive. There are 4 oceanfront restaurants that are a few minutes drive. Lobster Village (Puerto Nuevo) is 10-15 minutes & the Valle de Guadalupe (Wine Country) can be accessed from nearby toll road & about 45 minutes. This home needs a 24 hour notice to tour so please call us to schedule yours & get more information!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Beach Cliff, Panoramic Ocean View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: Primo Tapia
- Closest Transport: Outside Gates of community
- Home Owner Association Fees: $ 200.00
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Laundry Room, Tile, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Covers, Wine Storage
- Exterior Finish: Concrete Block
- Lot Features: Front Porch, Garage, Gated Community, Landscaped, Patio, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Wall Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: City Lights, Mountain View, Ocean View, Panoramic
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Sewer/Water Systems: Public
- Extra Features: Balcony, Cable Available, Controlled Access, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet Available, Pets Allowed, Public Transportation
This For Sale property is located in Rosarito Beach, inside the community of Marena Cove, and is currently Available. It is listed by Baja Real Estate Group. This property is listed at $ 540,000.00. It has 4 beds bedrooms, 3.5 baths bathrooms. For more Single Family Homes for sale in Rosarito Beach call us, from the USA at (619)-600-5670 or from within México at (661)-613-2332. One of our registered Baja real estate Agents will be glad to work with you.