Give us a call at
From the US: (619) 600-5670, from México: (661) 613-2332. Office hours are Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sundays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Pricing Your Property.
We will help you come to an accurate and attainable price for your Baja real estate, based on a careful assessment of similar properties and current market conditions. You don’t need to guess your property value; we can assist you in reaching an objective decision about price.
In order to sell real estate in the state of Northern Baja California or in México, you need to have the following documents ready for us to examine and copy:
- Title/deed (‘Escritura’) of your property.
- Copy of your Immigration Status Form: permanent resident, temporary resident, tourist card.
- Copies of your utility bills, such as telephone and electricity (note the utility bills must be in the name of the person who appears as the beneficiary on the deed).
- Copy of title holder identification (passport or voter registration card).
- Copy of the last property tax (predial).
- Copy of the last Bank Trust payment.
- If you have floor plans of your property and a brief description of what your monthly expenses are, operating expenses such as domestic help, gardener, electric, gas, water, etc, this can help us compile a complete profile of your property.
Assistance with the Capital Gains Tax for Real Estate in Mexico.
The Capital Gains law changed again this year (2012). We do not determine if you are eligible for a tax exemption. That is the strict job of the ‘Notario Publico’. After we receive all of your documentation, we send it to be reviewed. A formal response from the Notario’s office is then sent to you for your review.
Our agency is committed to holding the highest ethical standards. We have an in-house closing coordinator with more than 25 years of experience working for Notarios Publicos (real estate attorneys). Our main goal is to service our clients with integrity, honesty, and clarity. Communication is key, so we keep our clients informed every step of the way.