34 – Los Pelicanos Oeste | Home For Sale in Las Gaviotas
Single Family Homes
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Community: Las Gaviotas
- City: Rosarito Beach
- State: Baja California
- Area: 1980.56 sq ft
- Lot size: 2066.67 sq ft
- Parking Spaces (total): 2
- Parking Type: Covered
- Parking Comments: Covered garage for two cars.
- Property Type: Single Family Homes
- Market Status: Sale Pending
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Sale Pending
- Post Updated: 2023-11-22 11:24:24
- Listing Type: For Sale
This is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with a large two-car garage located next to a common area. Wide panoramic ocean views with only a house in front. Not only do you have an impressive view you can hear the ocean from every room. It is located in Las Gaviotas, where available properties are rare to hit the market. Las Gaviotas is a gated, beachfront community about 20 minutes south of downtown Rosarito. Known for its relaxed beachfront lifestyle, cobblestone streets, and privileged surf break.
ABOUT THE HOME
This home is divided into two levels. The lower level has a large two-car garage, and the upper level has the living quarters. This allows for amazing unobstructed ocean views. It is located on the second row of the Las Gaviotas oceanfront, right next to an excellently maintained common area.
The main home entrance is on the upper level. From here you can also access the master bedroom directly through its independent access.
Once inside the main entrance, you will see the receiver, to your right is the master bedroom, and in front is the distribution hall that leads to the guest bathroom and the bedrooms on the back. On the left, is the ocean side, where you will find the kitchen, living room, dining room, and access to the ocean-view terrace.
The living room and dining room enjoy an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, mini-split AC, and beautiful ocean views accented by panoramic bay windows, where you will find a seating area to enjoy the view, perfect for reading or to enjoy Baja’s beautiful sunsets. The living room comes with a fireplace, a ceiling fan, and Mexican decorative red brick. The dining room comes with a dining set for six and a low-hanging chandelier. Right next to the dining room is a custom-built bar area.
The breakfast counter is connected to a fully equipped galley kitchen. The kitchen comes with tile counters, a tile backsplash, and plenty of cabinet space.
The ocean-view terrace enjoys impressive panoramic views, an outdoor grill, a bistro for two, and plenty of space to relax and enjoy the ocean.
The master bedroom comes with vaulted ceilings, a ceiling fan, a walking-in closet, an en-suite bathroom with decorative Mexican tile and a skylight, independent access from the exterior, and a partial ocean view through one of its windows.
The second bedroom is right across from the master bedroom, it comes with large closets, a vaulted ceiling, and a ceiling fan. Next, down the hall, you will find a full guest bathroom, with decorative Mexican tile, a skylight, and a sunken tub. The third bedroom comes with custom-built closets, a vaulted ceiling, and a ceiling fan.
The garage is very large, fitting two cars, a rare amenity among homes in Las Gaviotas. It comes with large amounts of storage space and has a side door to access the staircase that leads to the main entrance.
There is so much more to see about this home. We encourage you to book an appointment and see it for yourself.
Showings by appointment only. A 24-hour advance notice is required. Contact your trusted Baja real estate Agent to book an appointment today.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Beach Access, Beach Cliff, Beach Pebble, Beach Sandy, Ocean View, Panoramic Ocean View, White Water View
General Residential Info
- Home Owner Association Fees: $ 275.00
- Closest Town: Rosarito
- Closest Transport: Bus, Taxi, Uber
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Outdoor Grill, Oven Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Interior Features: Carpeted Floors, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Laundry Room, Skylights, Tile, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Covers, Wine Storage
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Cement
- Lot Features: Clubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Trees / Shrubs
- View: City Lights, Hills, Intracoastal, Mountain View, Ocean View, Panoramic, Water View
- Cooling: AC / Mini Split, Ceiling Fan
- Roof: Spanish / Clay Tile
- Sewer/Water Systems: Private
- Extra Features: Cable Available, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Fitness Center, High Speed Internet Available, Pets Allowed, Security Guard on Duty
This For Sale property is located in Rosarito Beach, inside the community of Las Gaviotas, and is currently Sale Pending. It is listed by Baja Real Estate Group. This property is listed at $ 649,000.00. It has 3 beds, 2 baths. For more Single Family Homes for sale in Rosarito Beach call us, from the USA at (619)-600-5670 or from within México at (661)-613-2332. One of our registered Baja real estate Agents will be glad to work with you.