36 Los Pelicanos Oeste in Las Gaviotas Homes
Single Family Homes
- State: Baja California
- City: Rosarito Beach
- Community: Las Gaviotas
- Type: For Sale
- Category: Homes
- Market Status: Sale Pending
- Post Updated: 2021-06-15 20:13:44
- Bedrooms: 2 beds
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Sale Pending
- Bathrooms: 2 baths
- Floors: 2
- Area: 1600 sq ft
- Parking Type: Covered, Garage
- Parking Spaces (total): 2
Hear the waves, watch them roll in at the ideally located 36 Los Pelicanos Oeste. This beautiful, completely remodeled two-bedroom home is located as close to the oceanfront as you can get without being actually on the boardwalk.
Surfers, you are steps from the “secret” break of Gaviotas, where 90% of the time you will either be surfing by yourself or only with yourself and your own crew!!!
Las Gaviotas is known as the “crown jewel” of Baja California. It is a gated community resort with 24 Hr. security located about 45 minutes south of the U.S/Mexico border between Rosarito Beach and Ensenada about 5 minutes away from Puerto Nuevo, the world-famous lobster village. Visitors to Las Gaviotas will enjoy the charm of the walkways and manicured gardens, fountains, and green space areas over flagstone paths leading to the boardwalk, play volleyball on the private sand beach, and even catch great surf for all levels of surfers.
Las Gaviotas offers an oceanfront heated swimming pool, hot tub, putting green, shuffleboard, and tennis courts, as well as a playground for the kids. A fresh fish stand (available on weekends) where you’ll find the catch of the day as well as ceviche, shrimp, and oysters! Full-time groundskeepers maintain the garden areas with various flowers, roses, hibiscus, and bougainvillea spilling over flagstone paths leading to the ocean.
Be captivated by the abundant sea life and the seasonal appearance of schools of dolphins, migrating whales, as well as many pelicans and swallows. Las Gaviotas has been in existence for 40 years and has become the standard by which all private communities are measured throughout the Pacific coastline, from the moment you enter the gates you can sense why hundreds of visitors return every year to enjoy Las Gaviotas.
This picturesque and relaxing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Las Gaviotas, has been newly renovated and the interior has been designed with handpicked antique heirloom furniture along with artwork that adorns the walls.
The living area includes a fireplace, a dining table, a leather couch, and beautiful leather chairs to relax in. Each Bedroom sleeps 2 with new memory foam mattresses and flat-screen T.V’s. The bathrooms are stocked with bath, hand, and washcloths.
The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, coffee machine, blender, crockpot, pots and pans, plates, bowls, baking supplies, utensils, coffee cups and glasses, and all the gadgets you’ll need. So if you like to cook you’ll find what you need!
If you prefer cooking outdoors, the house has a great barbecue located on the deck with sweeping views of the ocean and sunsets! There is also free WIFI in the house. When it’s time to relax, you can nap on the sofa outside on the deck or lounge inside and watch a movie on the 55 inches 4K Samsung T.V, or curl up in the “Frida” daybed and read a book
Rosarito Beach is nearby with many restaurants to choose from, some of our favorites are Charly’s, Splash, Lighthouse Bar, Taco el Yaki, Taco Surf, Calypso Baja for breakfast, and of course the world-famous Puerto Nuevo just minutes away, where you can dine on the best lobster. Cabs are readily available outside of Las Gaviotas community.
Schedule a showing today. SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
*Cash sales only. To book an appointment for a showing, please send proof of funds. If financing, please send proof of pre-approved qualifications.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Ocean Front, Beach Access, Beach Pebble, Beach Sandy, Ocean View, Panoramic Ocean View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: Rosarito
- Closest Transport: Bus, Taxi, Uber
- Home Owner Association Fees: $ 270.00
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Interior Features: Fireplace, Skylights, Tile, Window Covers
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Cement, Stucco
- Lot Features: Clubhouse, Deck, Fenced, Garage, Garden Area, Gated Community, Landscaped, Playground, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Range, Hood Fan, Microwave, Outdoor Grill, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: City Lights, Hills, Intracoastal, Mountain View, Ocean Front, Ocean View, Panoramic, Water View
- Roof: Composition, Spanish / Clay Tile
- Sewer/Water Systems: Private, Public
- Extra Features: Cable Available, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Fitness Center, High Speed Internet Available, Pets Allowed, Security Guard on Duty
- Common Features: Cable Avialble, Clubhouse, Controlled Access, Fitness Center, Internet Available, Playground, Pool, Private Security, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Pets Allowed: Yes