#597 – Calle Santander | Punta Piedra
Single Family Homes
Best priced home in Punta Piedra
- State: Baja California
- City: Ensenada
- Community: Punta Piedra
- Type: For Sale
- Category: Single Family Homes
- Market Status: Sale Pending
- Post Updated: 2023-08-26 17:18:15
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Sale Pending
- Bathrooms: 5
- Floors: 4
- Area: 4850 sq ft
- Lot size: 360 m²
- Parking Type: Covered, Garage
- Parking Spaces (total): 3
- Parking Comments: Plus another 3 on street parking
This is a 3-bedroom, 5 bathrooms, 4-level home comes with impressive amenities like a rooftop terrace, a working elevator, a three-car garage, and an open shaded terrace, just to name a few. Located within the gated community of Punta Piedra. Known for its oceanfront setting just south of La Misión Beach on the toll road.
This is one of the best-priced homes in all Punta Piedra. Packed with amenities that offer exceptional lifestyle qualities as well as space to entertain friends and family, plus all the added perks that come with owning a home in Punta Piedra.
On the ground level, you will find a three-stall garage that will accommodate just as many cars. Each stall comes with its own electric door and remote opener. Here in the garage, you will also find a working forced-air furnace that serves the home, and a water filtration system. To the left of the garage on the outside, you will find an independent-access door that opens to a ramp that leads to the back patio and two of the bedrooms. To the right of the garage is the door to the main gate. This gate features a Cantera stone staircase, that has a water fountain on the bottom and leads to the main door at the top.
You can also enter the home through the garage by accessing a door that leads to a spacious game room with a pool table in the middle. Here you will find a half-bathroom, a coat closet, a storage room with a mini-bar and a wine cellar, a staircase leading to the second floor, and a working elevator for convenience.
On the second floor, you will find all of the bedrooms, a welcoming family room, a laundry room, stairs, and the elevator that go up to the third floor.
In the center of the second floor, you will find a large family room with a fireplace, this is the same room that opens when entering through the main gate. From here you can access a side corridor that leads to the back patio through sliding glass doors. The master bedroom is on the ocean side, is very large and it comes with hardwood flooring, an en suite bathroom, a walk-in closet, a ceiling fan, and access to a private terrace. The additional bedrooms are on the back, each with its own private bathroom, large closets, and access to their respective patios, one is on the back, the other on the side.
On the third level, you will find a large ocean-view living room, kitchen, dining room, a half guest bathroom, a large terrace with an outdoor grill with sink, and a shaded area. The elevator ends here on the third floor, with the rooftop terrace being accessible through the stairs.
The living room offers beautiful ocean views, a fireplace, and access to the terrace. The kitchen comes with granite countertops, a low-hanging hood fan, a kitchen island/breakfast bar that serves four, and stainless steel appliances that include, a double-wall oven, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. You will also find plenty of cabinets and a large pantry.
The dining room is in the back and comes with a large dining table for eight. It enjoys ocean views and access to the shaded side of the terrace. Here you will also find a half bathroom for guests.
The outdoor terrace is something else. It enjoys impressive ocean views, it is very large and open, ideal for hosting large gatherings with friends or family. Half the terrace is shaded, here you will find an outdoor grill, a sink with running water, and space for your cooking utensils.
Climbing up the stairs on the third floor you will reach the fourth floor. This level holds a rooftop terrace, a great place to enjoy panoramic ocean views, work on your sun tan, or enjoy Baja’s year-long ocean sunsets.
There is so much more to see in this home, we encourage you to see it in person. Contact your agent today.
Punta Piedra is a beachfront gated community known for its wide paved roads, 24/7 security, manicured green areas, and its many amenities. Preferred by those looking to enjoy a relaxing Baja lifestyle by the ocean. You will also find excellent kept common areas with pools, hot tubs, outdoor grills, tennis courts, and a beautiful oceanfront walking path with an added viewing point.
This home offers amazing views from its terrace and rooftop terrace that the pictures shown here don’t quite capture. We encourage you to book an appointment to see this property with your trusted real estate agent today. SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. A 24-hour advance notice is required. Sold partly furnished. Some art and personal items are not included in the sale.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Beach Access, Beach Rocky, Beach Sandy, Ocean View, Panoramic Ocean View, White Water View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: La Mision
- Closest Transport: Bus, Taxi, Uber
- Furnishings: Partly Furnished
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, Laminate Floors, Laundry Room, Tile, Window Covers, Wine Storage
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Cement, Concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Lot Features: Fenced, Garage, Garden Area, Gated Community, Landscaped, Playground, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Trees / Shrubs
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Wall Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Hood Fan, Outdoor Grill, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: City Lights, Hills, Mountain View, Ocean View, Panoramic, Water View
- Heating: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Zoned
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles, Composition, Concrete Tile
- Extra Features: Balcony, Cable Available, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet Available, Pets Allowed, Private Elevator, Security Guard on Duty, Storage
- Highlights: Private Elevator Triple Covered Electric Garage Fourth Floor Ocean Views En Suite Bathrooms on all Bedrooms Game Room Rooftop Terrace Expansive Terrace with Shaded area Outdoor Grill
- Common Features: BBQ Area, Cable Avialble, Controlled Access, Internet Available, Playground, Pool, Private Security, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Pets Allowed: Yes
This For Sale property is located in Ensenada, inside the community of Punta Piedra, and is currently Sale Pending. It is listed by Baja Real Estate Group. This property is listed at $ 549,000.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 5 baths bathrooms. For more Single Family Homes for sale in Ensenada call us, from the USA at (619)-600-5670 or from within México at (661)-613-2332. One of our registered Baja real estate Agents will be glad to work with you.