6 Acantilado Rocamar in Villa Corona Del Mar | Home For Sale in Rosarito
Single Family Homes
- State: Baja California
- City: Rosarito Beach
- Community: Villa Corona Del Mar
- Type: For Sale
- Category: Homes
- Market Status: Sale Pending
- Post Updated: 2022-05-26 14:39:54
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Sale Pending
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Floors: 4
- Parking Type: Garage
- Parking Spaces (total): 2
- Parking Comments: Elelctric Garage Door
360° Virtual Tour
Located overlooking a cliff, this 4 bedroom, 4 and a half bathrooms, and 4-story oceanfront home enjoys beautiful views, a great layout, and fantastic design.
The inside of the home enjoys travertine flooring in all the levels, and a wide array of design details like arched niches, natural wooden finishes, high dome ceilings, skylights, and plenty of hidden storage everywhere.
As soon as you see this home you will notice its huge 2-car garage with an electric door. The garage has 12-foot-high ceilings, tile flooring, and plenty of shelves and cabinets for storage. From here, a small staircase will take you to the receiver and inside the home.
Immediately to you right you will the guest half-bathroom, to the left is the kitchen, in front, there is the corridor that leads to the dining and living room, and also in front but a little to the right, there is a door that will lead you to the bottom floor.
The bottom floor is currently used as a game room or lounge, but it can also be used as a large bedroom, complete with a full bathroom, large closets, storage area, laundry room, and sunken living room. It has direct access to the oceanfront patio and backyard. The patio has an outdoor built-in stone grill and is sunken with respect to the backyard.
The views from the backyard are amazing. You can see the Rosarito Beach Hotel pier, the Coronado Islands, and the small seasonal beach of Cabo Delfín.
The fully equipped kitchen has plenty of natural wood cabinets for storage, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and backsplash, a breakfast bar, and a beautiful ocean view. The dining room is next to the stairs, has an ocean view, and it’s big enough to easily accommodate a dining table for eight.
The sunken living room enjoys high ceilings, a fireplace, and it takes advantage of a pair of panoramic glass sliding doors for an amazing view of the ocean, and direct access to the balcony.
The staircase landing houses a 20-foot-high dome ceiling with a skylight that extends all the way to the top level. On the back, you will find the second room. Comes with its own private full bathroom, carpeted flooring, a large walk-in closet, a writing desk, a crescent ceiling, and views of the mountains.
On this level, you will also find the oceanfront master bedroom. It is large with panoramic glass sliding doors with direct access to the master balcony, where you can enjoy views of the ocean, patio, and backyard. Custom wooden cabinets for storage, with doors that reveal space for a large flat-screen TV.
The master bathroom is beautifully designed, adorned with arches, wooden cabinets, and stone counters. Comes with double appointed sinks, a beauty station, a hot tub with an ocean view, a shower, and direct access to a large walk-in closet.
Here you will find the third bedroom, which comes with its own full private bathroom, travertine flooring, large custom wooden closets, writing desk, and direct access to the roof terrace. The view from the roof terrace is amazing! You can see the Rosarito Beach Hotel pier, the Coronado islands, the small seasonal beach of Cabo Delfín, and the waves crashing on the cliff below. An ideal place for taking in the sun or for stargazing on a clear night.
Showings are by appointment only. Ask your trusted Baja real estate agent for an appointment today.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Ocean Front, Beach Cliff, Beach Rocky, Ocean View, Panoramic Ocean View, Top Cliff View, White Water View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: Rosarito
- Closest Transport: Bus, Taxi, Uber
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Interior Features: Alarm System, Hot Tub / Spa, Laundry Room, Skylights, Stone, Tile, Window Covers
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Cement, Stucco
- Lot Features: Garage
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range, Hood Fan, Microwave, Outdoor Grill, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: City Lights, Downtown, Hills, Intracoastal, Mountain View, Ocean Front, Ocean View, Panoramic, Water Front, Water View
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer/Water Systems: Public
- Extra Features: Balcony, Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet Available, Pets Allowed, Storage
- Common Features: BBQ Area, Cable Avialble, Close to Shops and Malls, Close to Schools, Internet Available, Storage
- Pets Allowed: Yes