959 – Calle Farallon | San Antonio Del Mar
Single Family Homes
Rare home on two and a half lots.
- State: Baja California
- City: Tijuana
- Community: San Antonio Del Mar
- Type: For Sale
- Category: Homes
- Market Status: Sale Pending
- Post Updated: 2023-03-15 18:27:41
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type: For Sale
- Status: Sale Pending
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 1
- Area: 1615 sq ft
- Lot size: 4534.51 sq ft
- Parking Type: Covered, Garage
- Parking Spaces (total): 1
- Parking Comments: Three addtional car spaces outside.
This is a rare home in San Antonio Del Mar that has been built on two and a half lots. It features beautiful ocean views, a spacious courtyard, a covered garage for one car, and an impressive landscaped backyard ideal for entertaining friends or family. Located on the north side of San Antonio Del Mar, which allows for better access from the toll road, this home allows for beautiful views of the Coronado islands as they are right in front.
ABOUT THE HOME
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home comes partly furnished and features plenty of space as it has been built on two and a half adjacent lots. This rare feature within the oceanfront community of San Antonio del Mar allows for added privacy, as it provides considerable space from your next-door neighbors on both sides. Also, the property extends from one street to the other, with the ocean side perched high above the street.
The main entrance is on the back side, where you will find access to the courtyard and the main home. The garage door is in the center, and on the south door, you will have direct access to a beautifully landscaped backyard that extends all the way to the front, a neat feature when hosting large gatherings.
The garage comes with an electric door, it fits one car, has custom built-ins for storage, and a shop table for home projects. You will also find a washer and a dryer to do the laundry and access to the courtyard.
The courtyard is very welcoming, with many plants and a seating area. It stretches all the way to the front where you will find the entrance to the main home and an ocean-view terrace.
The main home features stucco inside and out, a roof with Spanish clay shingles, red-brick arched windows, six skylights for natural light distributed all around, a vaulted ceiling, and tile flooring throughout. All windows have roller blinds with wood cornices, blackout blinds in the bedrooms, and translucid blinds in the great room allowing you to see out but not in. The ocean side of the home consists of a great room with an open floor plan housing the kitchen, dining room, and living room, all of which enjoy ocean views.
The living room faces the ocean, it comes with a gas log fireplace, and access to the front terrace through sliding-glass doors, where you can enjoy the sun setting behind the Coronado islands. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, tile countertops, and backsplash, a breakfast bar, plenty of cabinet space, a skylight, and a garden window.
In the distribution hall that leads to the bedrooms, you will find custom built-ins for storage and a heating furnace. Right across you will find a full guest bathroom with a shower, decorative tile on walls and counters, and a skylight. Next to the bathroom is the second bedroom. It comes with large closets, a ceiling fan, and a window facing the backyard.
The master bedroom is at the end of the hall. It features large closets, a ceiling fan, two arched windows facing the courtyard, and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and decorative tile.
The backyard is huge. Beautifully landscaped with trees and bushes, manicured grass loan with automatic sprinklers, a water fountain in the center, and a red brick path that runs along the middle leading all the way to the front.
San Antonio del Mar has been for many years an oceanfront gated community preferred by ex-pats and foreigners alike. It offers a quiet oceanfront setting and a relaxed lifestyle. It sits right across from the beautiful Coronado islands and is known for its cobblestone streets, its proximity to the famous Real del Mar golf course and the tourist city of Rosarito Beach, and is also just a 15-minute drive to the US-Mexico crossing border.
There are so many more things to see on this rare property. Contact your trusted real estate agent to book an appointment. SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. A 24-hour advance notice is required. Some art and personal items are not included in the sale.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ocean Info: Beach Access, Beach Cliff, Beach Pebble, Beach Rocky, Beach Sandy, Ocean View, Partial Ocean View, White Water View
General Residential Info
- Closest Town: Playas de Tijuana
- Closest Transport: Bus, Taxi, Uber
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Laundry Room, Skylights, Tile, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Covers
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Cement, Stucco
- Lot Features: Clubhouse, Fenced, Garage, Garden Area, Gated Community, Landscaped, Playground
- Appliances: Dryer, Freezer, Gas Range, Hood Fan, Microwave, Outdoor Grill, Oven Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- View: City Lights, Hills, Mountain View, Ocean View, Water View
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Roof: Spanish / Clay Tile
- Sewer/Water Systems: Public
- Extra Features: Balcony, Cable Available, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Pets Allowed, Security Guard on Duty
- Common Features: BBQ Area, Cable Avialble, Close to Shops and Malls, Close to Schools, Controlled Access, Internet Available, Playground, Private Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
This For Sale style property is located in San Antonio del Mar is currently Single Family Homes and has been listed on Baja Real Estate Group. This property is listed at $ 359,000.00. It has 2 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is 1615 sq ft.